Thursday, May 8, 2014

Perspective


How did you use your own unique ideas in your work?
Of the categories for Perspective I picked Where i'm from. I used my unique idea buy drawing the Apex logo on the water tower because i'm from Apex. I Also added in the picture of North Carolina in the background and added a star to show where Apex is. I also made the words have a shadow to represent perspective.

Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original?
My source of inspiration was the water tower in downtown apex. By Adding North Carolina behind it and coloring it yellow i made it original. I also left the words black and white unlike the water tower how the are yellow.



Sketch:

In Progress:


In Progress:


Final:

No comments:

Post a Comment