Friday, March 14, 2014

Prints

How did you respond to the challenges that occurred as you work?
I learned from my mistakes in this project. For example if I made to far of a cut then I would just not make as far a cut next time.

Did your work take an unexpected turn due to a mistake or did something happen that was unplanned?
My work did take an unexpected turn due to a mistake I made. I tried to put one more layer of pink I top of the yellow but it did not look as good as I planned and it was hard to line up. I just made that one a mess up and left the rest without the pink.

How did you use your own unique ideas in your work?
I picked the Starbucks frapachino cup because it's pretty much iconic. Everyone post pictures if they get it and are like "yay".

Did you use a source of inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original? 
I used just everyday people as my inspiration. I used not realistic colors to make it my own and add a polka dot background.


Before:

During:

Final:


No comments:

Post a Comment